What are cookies and why we use them on our website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer.
This website uses some cookies to improve user experience and thus be able to offer content adapted to their interests.
This website uses its own following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who contact us through the contact form of this website are human and not automated applications. In this way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analytics Cookies: each time a user visits a web page or service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s device. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to RUCAL WEST, SL (MEDCAN), to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the “cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their tendency in terms of time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore the more attractive content for users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or a repeat visitor.
These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes in order to collect metrics on the use of our website.
- Social Network Cookies: Each social network uses its own cookies to enable you to click on its buttons such as Like or Share.
The user accepts the installation of cookies, unless he or she objects, as detailed in this Cookies Policy.
At all times the user has the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies. Also the user can activate:
- Private browsing, through which your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information on the pages you visit, or
- The function of not tracking, by which the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, to serve you advertising of your interest in the sites you visit.
How to disable cookies in the browser.
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
We recommend consulting the help of your browser for information about the different options you have to manage cookies. Below, we provide the links to be able to manage cookies in the most popular browsers: